Homeopathy and Natural Therapeutics (Herbs, Nutraceuticals and Homotoxicological remedies) are utilized to successfully remove blocks in the physical, mental and emotional and energetic bodies thus restoring balance and free flow to the body’s vital force. A balanced body, mind and energy field is capable of self-repair from damage and toxic influences. A Comprehensive Health Analysis comprises ElectroDermal Analysis, Iridology and Classical Homeopathic Interview. Modalities and treatments include: Homeopathy and Homotoxicology, Herbs and Botanical Therapeutics, Nutrition, Physiological Regulating Medicine, Acupressure and Auricular Pain Management, Soft Laser Therapy, Stress Management, Bach Flower Remedies and Counseling.
Homeopathy, a proven system of medicine for over 200 years, is practiced widely throughout the world. It works by stimulating the body’s natural defenses rather than suppressing symptoms. Natural remedies are used which are non-toxic and do not cause side effects. Homeopathy’s foundation is built upon a complete system of laws, philosophy, theories and practice.
Gretchen Weger Snell is a graduate of the Institute of Natural Health Sciences and the University of Michigan.
Education and certifications include:
- Master of Science Degree – Homeopathy & Natural Health Science
- Institute of Natural Health Sciences (INHS), a Michigan state-licensed school for Complimentary and Alternative Medicine.
- Diplomat of Homeopathy (INHS)
- Bioenergetics Certification (INHS)
- Midwest Academy for the Healing Arts
- Integra Practitioner I & II
- Bachelor of Science in Biology
- Faculty advisor and instructor at the Institute of Natural Health Sciences
- Member of the Scientific and Medical Network
Additionally, she is a faculty advisor and an instructor at the Institute of Natural Health Sciences. Natural Path Consulting is located at 2185 South Milford Road.